The popular Game Show Presenter software now comes in a special version called the Law Quiz Bundle as a teaching tool for U.S. law educators. The bundle consists of the PLUS Edition of Game Show Presenter and a 100-question starter quiz on "Research Sources and Case Law."
Compatible with Windows 7, Vista, and XP or Macintosh OSX 10.4 or higher (see full specs here), the game show software is used to present review information in a fun and challenging format that stimulates attention and participation. The bundle allows law educators to put the program to immediate use with 100 questions geared to first year Legal Writing and Research course. But that's just the beginning of the value of this bundle. because educators can also use the software to create their own game show-style reviews and presentations for any subject matter.
In "Research Sources and Case Law", the 100 multiple choice questions focus on basic legal terminology, basic information about research sources and concepts of jurisdiction and court hierarchy. The quiz is suitable for the introduction of various legal concepts as well as for an end-of-semester or end-of-year review.
Highlights of the Game Show Presenter software include:
- Presents your quiz as a challenging, TV-style game show. Show styles include a Category Board game and a Classic Quiz format.
- Multimedia built in: Game show includes music, sound effects, funny animated host with an option to be your own live host
- Tracks scores for up to 10 players or teams
- Three methods of competition: buzz-ins, players take turns, or lecture-style with the entire class playing as one contestant
- Option to pause for discussion on each question
- Built-in quiz editor to add your own questions to the quiz and create your own review-style game shows.
Price: A single-user license is $149 for a corporate user; $99 for academic and nonprofit user.
Free trial version is available for download.
For questions, please email us or call 1-800-793-5808.