Game Show Presenter PLUS makes it even more fun to pay attention! It makes your training sessions, classroom reviews and presentations more effective because it motivates people to pay attention. It has more quiz formats. More music and character options. And more flexibility to support learning in a fun format. Scroll down to see what it can do, how to order and get a trial version download.
- More host options. New options for the game show host and supermodel. You can also turn off the animated host and use the software as a game show backdrop while you act as the live game show host!
- Category-style game board. Similar to Jeopardy-style, but flexible. You can have from 1 to 6 categories with 1 to 5 questions per category.
- Up to 12 rounds of questions per show. You have complete flexibility over the number of questions used in each round.
- Each round can have a custom title (as shown in screenshot above). You can start with a Warm Up round. End with a Showdown Round. Create rounds based on specific subject matter. You have creative control of the game show structure.
- Pause the show after any round. You can easily blend the game show with your other presentation slides or activities.
- Pictures and sounds in questions
- Follow-up text screens after questions
- Funny Boot Camp theme
- Three new game show music themes
- Improved quiz editor with preview of single questions or entire rounds to save you time.
- Completely new quiz storage system using external files. Import from text or Excel files.
- All new quiz text display that automatically adjusts type size to your text.
Plus Edition system requirements:
- Windows 7, Vista, or XP: Pentium III, 128MB RAM
- Windows 98, Pentium II, 64MB RAM
- Macintosh OSX 10.4 to 10.7, Intel Mac, 128 MB RAM
- For all the above systems, you need a 800 x 600 or larger color monitor and 55 MB of disk space. Sound card and speakers are highly recommended.